80 Minutes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

80 Minutes Reviews

August 23, 2013
He wasn't dying through those 80 minutes, I was!
February 12, 2013
Eu honestamente curti esse filme. Não sei direito a razão, mas achei interessante. O final é um caso de adorar ou odiar, eu pessoalmente gostei, mas entendo perfeitamente como alguém pode achar péssimo.
A atuação pode não ser muito boa, mas o elenco é prova de que atores bons devem passar por filmes mais ou menos antes de fazer sucesso. O trio principal hoje trabalha em três das séries mais famosas da tv americana: Revenge, Once Upon a Time e Glee. Ou seja, não tem como ficar melhor do que isso.
December 13, 2012
good movie
but i did not like the end
January 28, 2012
Well, first of all, I thought I got 88 minutes with Pacino. This was like Punk'd combined with Crank. Ok, but not great by any means.
½ November 13, 2011
An awful movie with awful acting. It has the worst ending ever and the start and middle were bad too.
½ March 13, 2011
If I'd want to see 'Crank' I'd watch 'Crank'!
February 2, 2011
This is going onto the "never watching again" end of my movie shelf. Thank goodness it was on the 2 dollar rack.
The whole story feels contrived, and its over acted.
January 1, 2011
shitty ending, makes the entire movie feel like a complete waste of time.
August 22, 2010
A real good movie. Ending is great.
½ April 19, 2010
Fed film med fed historie und so weiter. Desværre var slutningen lidt for fucked men hey, man kan ikke få alt :) Den kan ihvertfald klart sagtens ses !! :)
December 19, 2009
A very fast paced movie that grabs you and just won't let you go. The acting isn't the best, but the story wasn't all that bad. In the end, the main character really knows what he is all about and tries to put it into perspective. Could have been a lot better, but it did has some surprises along the way and wasn't totally predictable.
August 15, 2009
Fun, exciting, and interesting, I didn't guess the big twist until just a few minutes before it happened. It was surprising, but less mind-blowing because of a certain Michael Douglas movie. Worth seeing, though.
June 29, 2009
½ June 5, 2009
La versión alemana de The Game, mas bien cutre
April 20, 2009
Very interesting .. funny ending =D
February 27, 2009
it was a weird and good movie.
½ December 31, 2008
This was complete crap! The acting was worse than awful. The action made me feel like I was watching a Sci-Fi Channel movie. The characters were lame and uninteresting and well lets just say this made me wish I was watching a Uwe Boll "masterpeice".
½ December 20, 2008
crappy movie! i couldnt even stand to watch it to the end
½ December 15, 2008
This movie was kinda endearing to me. It was like a better The Big Hit even though the ending brought back horrible memories of The Game.