8213: Gacy House Reviews

• Nov 05, 2018

Paranormal Entity part 2. Not even close to as good as part 1. The characters were extremely unlikeable. They had no clue how to act. The found footage work was horrible with bad angles, ugly night vision and rapid movements which made it impossible to get scared. There were a couple scenes that were good and the premise was ok for low budget movie, hence the 1.5*.

• Sep 26, 2014

Quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen. Certainly in the top 3.

Quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen. Certainly in the top 3.

• Jul 21, 2014

The "found footage" genre has always been enticing to me so I figured I would give it a shot. Perhaps I was a bit optimistic. The beginning of the movie states that they are investigating the house that was built on site of the Gacy home 3 years after the original home was demolished. That would mean the home was built somewhere around 1982, yet it appeared the movie was shot in an 1880's italianate. After this thought was in my mind I probably became more critical than I needed to be. This movie was highly predictable and very boring.

• Mar 30, 2014

I started watching this movie on Netflix but I didn't get all the way through it. I just feel like this has been way over done.

• Feb 23, 2014

RUN AWAY FROM THIS FILM!!! Do not watch this atrocious, convoluted, epic fail of a movie! It will bore you to tears.

• Feb 21, 2014

The Asylum films actually manage a very interesting set up that could have easily gone somewhere, but they spend minimal time exploring any of the history of its subject matter and give little to no scares.

• Feb 19, 2014

A movie like paranormal activity.. except awful.. sort of like the last couple paranormal activity movies.

• Jan 02, 2014

Trying to be creative, funny, and horrifying, doesn't payoff in this film. I actually can't believe how bad this is. The entire cast should be ashamed by how awful they performed.

• Nov 02, 2013

didn't even make it half way through this mess

didn't even make it half way through this mess

• Aug 27, 2013

Made it 15 minutes. Just plain ridiculous.

Made it 15 minutes. Just plain ridiculous.