8:46 Reviews

• Japes . Super Reviewer
    Sep 21, 2014

This movie was like so incredibly disrespectful to 9/11 and all the victims and their families. I thought it was going to be interviews with the families, but it's actually an entire reenactment of the event. The acting is SO BAD. Like literally desperate F List actors that they probably found on craigslist. These actors are so bad, it makes the movie seem like it's actually mocking the victims and their families. I don't know anyone affected by 9/11 but I actually took offense to this. It looks like satire the way the actors are so very poorly attempting to reenact 9/11. Why the fuck did they even WANT to make a movie to reenact 9/11? To show the shattered lives of the families affected? Like people didn't already know? Documentaries are for this kind of event, not fucking reenactments with horrible actors. The actors really fuck the entire movie up. It seriously looks like a huge joke, like it's mocking the victims. It's pretty fucked up not going to lie. It's also not accurate at all. The entire movie is just done in such poor taste; its disrespectful. I couldn't even watch the whole 55 minutes because I was so turnt off. It's so messed up. If you're going to do an actual movie about 9/11 then you need a bigger ass budget with some A list actors and some actual acting and screenwriting. Apparently this movie was trying to make like a tribute to the 9/11 victims, but they totally missed the mark. I don't think anyone with connections to 9/11 would appreciate this movie.

• Jul 26, 2014

It was cut short but did make me emotional. We will never forget.

It was cut short but did make me emotional. We will never forget.

• Oct 15, 2013

For an independent movie, this isn't bad at all. I really enjoyed it. It was short and showed experiences of families during the attacks of 9/11 in a very heartwarming way.

• Sep 17, 2013

A very touchin' film about the events of 9/11.

A very touchin' film about the events of 9/11.

• Feb 03, 2013

Bad directing but other than that any movie made about 9-11 always makes me sad

Bad directing but other than that any movie made about 9-11 always makes me sad

• Sep 27, 2012

I don't know how to describe this film. It's just...

I don't know how to describe this film. It's just...

• Sep 15, 2012

very interested in this, especially after seeing the way some people acted on 9/11 of this year.

• Sep 14, 2012

A lovely tribute to those who perished due to the September 11th attacks. This film personalizes the horror of that day, and delivers some very honest and touching performances.

• Sep 08, 2012

Pretty good for a first film. There were aspects that could have been better, but overall it was good, moving film. I liked that it didn't follow the typical 1-2-3 acts, but took a more artistic approach.

• Sep 03, 2012

Enjoyed this one. Very moving film.

Enjoyed this one. Very moving film.