8 Heads in a Duffel Bag - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

8 Heads in a Duffel Bag Reviews

½ February 20, 2013
It was good for one view. I loved Joe Pesci in this movie. The rest of the characters are pretty dumb. You'll know whether you want to watch this within the first few minutes.
December 27, 2012
A really funny film. Joe Pesci is really funn in this film. It really isnt his best work but it still is a good laugh.
½ December 19, 2012
A truly wicked black comedy, this film is about as black as it gets yet remains absolutely hilarious.
October 10, 2012
so inventive on the title that its gotta be seen
August 29, 2012
bought this simply because it had Joe Pesci in it. very disappointed in this film. it was annoying with the over the top bad acting and childlike way the actors react to things, like screaming each time a head is seen.
Joe was the only good point about the film. he made the others look like thet were drama school pupils.
August 5, 2012
A mobster gets his duffel bag full of decapitated heads mixed up with another bag at a airport. He then goes after the guy that has his bag chasing down they guy that grabbed it accidentally at the airport and get the heads back beacuse if he don't his head will be the next one in the bag. Very funny comedy with an excellent cast who had me laughing the whole way through the movie. Joe Pesci was super funny and David Spade was great too and had me laughing quite a bit too. And it is not just them two the whole cast was funny and they made what was a somewhat dumb story into a hillarious comedy.
½ April 12, 2012
well don't loss your head of this but it is funny it all in the name
April 9, 2012
I love dark-comedy, and this fits the bill!
TheDudeLebowski65
½ April 5, 2012
I saw this one when it came out. I thought it was a decent flick, nothing to great, but not that bad. I've seen far worst comedies than this. I thought that the film had some decent comedic bits here and there, but nothing to really make it stand out. This is really a decent little comedy, one that is mildly funny. Joe Pesci is pretty good, and without him in the film, this would have been a total dud. However, this is enjoyable enough to watch at least once. As a whole, there are far better comedies out there, than this, but for the most part, this one does have a few good laughs here and there. The film had potential to being a memorable comedy, and I think it's quite a shame because the idea the film was very interesting. I think it's too bad that they didn't focus more on the quality of the jokes. The jokes are at times lacking, and don't stand out. I don't see the film as a total waste of time, more like a mindless comedic viewing experience that's quite forgettable. 8 Heads in a Duffel Bag is a decent film to watch. I found the film quite enjoyable but this is not a film I would watch again. The gags like I said could have been improved on, but some do make you chuckle. In the end it's a shame they couldn't have thought of better material to add to its interesting premise. A decent comedy that has a few decent laughs and far from bad as what many critics have said.
March 31, 2012
that just sounds gross, but intriguing
½ February 22, 2012
It may lack a certain farcical flair but it has enough dark humor to keep things going.
½ February 18, 2012
Joe Pesci is always my favorite, and Dianne Canon is still funny.
December 29, 2011
I guess I just like light-hearted screwball comedies more than the next guy. Who doesn't love Joe Pesci?
December 26, 2011
It great that you CAN make a movie about decapitated human heads that actually avoids being violent or scary.
½ November 5, 2011
well don't loss your head of this but it is funny it all in the name
½ October 25, 2011
I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is rated so terribly. It's entertaining, humorous, raunchy, but still has an old-timey slapstick feel to it. Not a masterpiece, but very watchable.
July 24, 2011
This is movie is light hearted full of laughs and humorous situations. I really enjoyed it. Most of the cast is small names but they all do well especially Joe Peci, who is perfect in his role and David Spade who adds a lot of laughs for a small amount of camera time he has. I recommend this to anyone who likes Weekend at Bernie's type humor.
July 22, 2011
I don't know why some people saw this as a stupid comedy. I really love it. It's like half dark comedy and half screwball comedy. The story is good, although it's not a new one. The actors are good too, they're all very funny. I highly recommend this movie, even if no one else will.
May 18, 2011
"Mr. Sandman, bring me a ... head?" This was truly, excellent! Joe Pesci, was a perfect choice. Great supporting cast and just plain, fun.
½ April 22, 2011