8 Heads in a Duffel Bag Reviews

• Jul 18, 2017

This movie is pretty funny and is a great was of telling people to keep track of their own luggage or else who knows what will happen, it is really funny.

• Jul 13, 2017

Terrible movie. The plot is so simple-minded it leads to one predictable pratfall after another, the characters are dull and cliched and the performances are terrible.

• Mar 16, 2016

I personally find Pesci hilarious!

I personally find Pesci hilarious!

• Aug 03, 2015

So far I like it (July 2015) UPN

So far I like it (July 2015) UPN

• May 03, 2015

I wish I could say this was a fun dark comedy,it's not but I wish I could say it.

• Dec 18, 2014

• Dec 07, 2014

Some genuinely hilarious moments of black humour and the presence of the legendary Joe Pesci make this quirky comedy watchable, would recommend to those who appreciate or like dark humour.

• Oct 27, 2014

Totally Hilarious!! Must-watch!

Totally Hilarious!! Must-watch!

• Jul 17, 2014

Who would have predicted that misplaced severed heads would make a terrible set-up for a comedy? Yours truly

• Jul 08, 2014

8 Heads in a Duffel Bag is one of those movies that is so awful you wonder how it ever got made. The script is so bad that no character can ever say the right thing at the right time, and no character can ever explain themselves correctly. The screenplay is laughable, and the whole movie seems like a 10 minute SNL skit that ran 90 minutes too long. Don't be fooled by Joe Pesci as the main billing; he's not the most important part of the movie.