8 Remains Reviews

• Apr 19, 2020

I love sci-fi films and I love thrills, and this movie combines them both with an intriguing story and plenty of mystery. And talk about a chilling concept! The scenarios that the main character finds herself facing are bizarre and frightening. I was engaged watching everything unfold. Good movie!

• Dec 17, 2019

A very psychological experience! I love those kind of therapeutic movies. 8Remains is very intense and never stops to play with your mind. The locations were beautiful and chilling which makes for a darker ambience. Plus the cinematography is excellent. A terrific thriller about fighting to stay alive. A battle between past, present and future. A truely clever and complexe script. I also loved the end credit sequence!

• Oct 19, 2019

Very intense and interesting concept! This film kept me engrossed the entire time because I never knew where it was going to go. Twists and turns very well done. Lead actress in stunning and very talented!

• Oct 07, 2019

This film is beautifully shot with great special fx talent. This indie Si-Fi drama was fun yet suspenseful ride. Good watch!

• Oct 03, 2019

If you want to be taken on a thrilling suspenseful journey with unexpected twist, turns and flashbacks, this well executed life and death indie science fiction indie thriller will get you there. The parallel words are conceived very effective, with strong performances, stunning cinematography and impeccable editing- 8 REMAINS will keep you on the edge of your seat all the way through. Highly recommend it!

• Oct 01, 2019

Fantastic Psychological Horror! Not only do I mean it's a fantastic film, it is also fantasy. The filmmakers use this fantasy, parallel world in order for our main character to realise her true self. I love films that use fantasy to deal with real world issues, and this is great example. The premise is intriguing enough to keep you glued to the screen. But the filmmakers deliver a solid all-round film with great cinematography, good acting, and a tight script to keep you entertained throughout. I watched it on Prime Australia, but I'm sure it's available in most countries - check it out!

• Sep 29, 2019

8 Remains is murder mystery that revolves around a woman who's trying to prevent her own death by leaping back and forth in time. Talli does everything she can to change what happens in this interesting story set in a multi-dimensional world.

• Jul 29, 2019

This is a great phychological thriller. The main character travels through her own life and the story keeps the viewer on the edge of their seat. The production value is high and the special effects are excellent. Great directing too. Highly recommend this one!

• Jul 26, 2019

Loved the inventive fantasy elements of the film. Great costumes and attention to detail. A truly unique experience.

• Jul 23, 2019

A really neat premise that I personally felt was pulled off pretty well given it's an indie film. It can be hard to stretch the dollar when you don't have piles of cash to throw at whatever problems arise. I thought the filmmakers used their resources wisely. They didn't talk down to the viewer and there were some strong scenes throughout. Definitely worth checking out if you're up for something different than the Hollywood norm.