9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

9/11 Explosive Evidence - Experts Speak Out Reviews

January 30, 2013
After seeing the experts speak out you will not have any more doubts. The 9/11 "collapse" was a controlled demolition. But check it out, see for yourself.
January 30, 2013
People need to know the truth about what happened since it may prevent another fake attack.
January 30, 2013
"Experts Speak Out" is a must see for everyone but especially for Americans. Without delving into conspiracy theories and using only science, it proves that towers one, two, and seven could not have come down as the government's official NIST report claims.
January 30, 2013
With a 9/11 focus on Building 7's free-fall collapse in the afternoon, we are presented with sobering, scientific information that US culture refuses to rationally confront. Watch it to see if it stirs any questions in you...then share it.
January 30, 2013
I saw part of this online. It's a real eye-opener. Strongly recommended.
January 30, 2013
Fascinating. After watching this, all I can say is, "Ya gotta wonder...."
January 30, 2013
Politicians lie! The laws of physics don't lie! Excellent video that totally refutes the official explaination why the 3 World Trade Centre buildings fell, at freefall speed.

9/11 was a false flag crime operation to take the freedom of the people in the world, to steal the natural resources of countries in the Middle East and Africa, to collect insurance money from the WTC tower, to gain money by speculation on wallstreet like put options, to gain money from the weapon industry, to gain money from the security industry, to gain money through contracter projects in the Middle East to rebuild stuff...etc. etc.
January 30, 2013
Nobody can say that this is a conspiracy theory, just hard evidence!
January 30, 2013
This movie will open eyes and stir the critical thinker in all of us. Must see!
January 30, 2013
You really need to see this movie. Incredible. Eye-opening. Something has to be done.
January 30, 2013
Compelling, articulate, and, honestly, life changing.
January 30, 2013
The Jury is in,-and the self legalized Criminal Enterprise,[D.B.A. The U.S. Govt.]has been convicted of perpetrating The 9/11 Hoax,-in order to wage two unnecessary wars and to establish a "Police State"
January 30, 2013
This is a life-changing film. My perception of contemporary geo-politics changed abruptly after I'd seen it, because I realised that I'd been believing a lie for a decade. The film presents a well-argued case for one of the worst crimes in history having been committed with the prior knowledge and connivance of the American government. If taken seriously - and it's difficult not to - this film will open your eyes to the extent of the criminal behavior of elements in the US administration and their clients and colleagues throughout the world. No-one can fail to be outraged at the thought of savage wars waged for economic reasons; but when you think that the conflicts in Afghanistan and Iraq were triggered by the cynical murder of almost 3000 innocent people, the blood boils.
The film's logic is inexorable and the synthesis of news footage, graphics and voice-over is completely convincing.
January 30, 2013
great information. not a movie for entertainment but important to disseminate. also sad. people may not want to think about these things. as with the holocaust, the truth is unbelievable.
January 30, 2013
Very compelling full of undeniable facts unlike the official sick joke of an investigation. You owe it to the victims to watch this. Free on Youtube.
January 30, 2013
Excellant video by scientific experts that totally invalidates the offical coincidence-conspiracy theory. Yet Americans give up more and more of their freedoms for this false flag operation called 911
January 29, 2013
This documentary completely destroys the myth that the U.S. Government has brainwashed millions of americans to believe, they will have you believe their conspiracy theory not based on evidence, but on faith. After seeing this documentary there can be no doubt left that there is much more to 9/11 than what we've been told, and now what we need is a real investigation to uncover the persons involved and criminal trials for the true perpetrators of 9/11.
January 29, 2013
Excellent!!! The documentary contains lots of convincing information and experts.
January 29, 2013
One of the best 9/11 Truth videos available; and I can't recommend it highly enough, or suggest that people watch it, anywhere near enough!!!!!
January 29, 2013
This excellent documentary looks at evidence about 9/11 and how the govt. story can't be true. Also, great insights concerning social/emotional aspects of dealing with the shock of discovering facts that point to a govt cover-up.