Forbidden Planet Quotes
The top Forbidden Planet quotes selected by the Rotten Tomatoes community. Login to submit a quote!
- Robby the Robot: Morbius, something is approaching from the southwest.‐ Submitted by Don G (3 years ago)
- Commander John J. Adams: About a million years from now the human race would have crawled up to where the Krell stood in their great moment of triumph and tragedy. And your fathers name will shine again like a beacon in galaxy. It's true It will remind us that we are, after all, not God..‐ Submitted by Andrew C (3 years ago)
- Cook: Another one of them new worlds. No beer, no women, no pool partners, nothin'. Nothin' to do but throw rocks at tin cans, and we have to bring our own tin cans.‐ Submitted by Andrew C (3 years ago)
- Commander John J. Adams: Which makes it a guilt edged priority we get into that Krell lab and take that brain boost.
- Commander John J. Adams: That sounded like an ultimatum.
- Robby the Robot: I was giving myself a lube job.
- Robby: Morbius, something is approaching from the southwest.
- Lt. "Doc" Ostrow: Anywhere in the universe, this thing is a nightmare.
- Robby the Robot: Star sapphires take a week to crystallize properly. Would diamonds or emeralds do?
- Robby the Robot: Quiet please. I am analyzing.
- Alta Morbius: Emergency cancellation Archimedes.