96 Souls Reviews

• Mar 25, 2018

Although it has all the appearance of a low budget film, it presented a solid story of science and spirituality. It needs editing, as the run time was too long. It had surprisingly decent script and character builds. It won't get more than a couple stars by the critics. Was it worth watching? Yes, the plot and all aspects were good, so despite slow times, it kept my focus.

• Feb 12, 2018

The acting is bad, and the story loses any semblance of true sophistication because of it. The trite characterizations of the two assistant doctors, who are essentially racist charicatures with no true development, the Intro-to-Philosophy concept, the fact that the story is only driven by exposition and very little action all culminate into a drab waste of resources. Until it gets some more reputable writers and actors, I'd stay away from Hulu's original movies if they are anything like this trainwreck.

• May 30, 2017

Oh man this was bad. Its a christian view of science trying to garner appeal from a scifi community and its just garbage. Actors trying to make do without actually knowing what the special effects were going to be, then the effects themselves were self conflicting. just dont. Accept my suffering on your behalf.

• May 26, 2017

Beginning with a sensitive glimpse at the human-animal bond and ending on a note of social idealism, 96 Souls gets lost in the middle with an overload of sci-fi-inflected incident and info.