9 Dead Gay Guys Reviews

• Aug 11, 2019

Funny and full of raunchy humor. I love this movie... but it is definitely for people who permanently live in the gutter. It is so wrong... but so good.

• Feb 24, 2015

Delightfully offbeat and politically incorrect in the most glorious of ways.

Delightfully offbeat and politically incorrect in the most glorious of ways.

• Jan 03, 2013

I can see where this first time writer/director was trying to copy movies like "Trainspotting" or "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels". It fails horribly with bland leading characters, insipid voice over, and not so funny humor.

• May 12, 2012

wow, amazing such great acting by Mulhern, definitaly one of my faves. Love this movie. especially the sex scenes :D

• Mar 14, 2012

This movie has a character called Dick Cheese Deepak for f**k's sake. The acting (ironically especially the dwarf's) was incredibly panto! There were awful stereotypes from sexuality to race. It's amusing though. I loved the 7/11 comment (only does guys with penises that big between the two), but it is a cringey load of shit!

• Dec 10, 2011

I have a hard time calling this film offensive, because it's far too stupid to be offensive. Sometimes I don't mind stupid comedy, but there's really very little comedy here. It's just one stereotype after another and it never manages to get off the ground. Just a bunch of prattling on about nothing for most of the movie. I'm not sure why I even watched the whole thing.

• Apr 14, 2011

what a superb film ... if "pc-uncorrectnes" needs an exempel: here it is! don't miss it!

• Mar 04, 2011

Now that was a funny film, low budget but very good I thought. Definitely watch it again, well worth a look if you want a laugh or ten.

• Jan 11, 2011

Shoulda been alot funnier. Or funny at all would have been nice

Shoulda been alot funnier. Or funny at all would have been nice

• Dec 28, 2010

As gay movies go this was not nearly at the bottom of the list. From what I had heard it was supposed to be offensive but it kind of did all the tired gay jokes we all know. There were some laugh out loud moments, worth a rental.