Bean Reviews

• Sep 27, 2019

I don't understand the hate for this film, I love it and it's funny. Maybe the critics look too deeply into film techniques and not how enjoyable it is!

• May 30, 2019

mr beans my dad <##

mr beans my dad <##

• May 21, 2019

Sometimes i don't understand the critics.. this movie is enjoyable to me and many people are loving it too.(Not all people that love this movie are rating it on rotten tomatoes)

• May 20, 2019

Hilarious comedy. Highly rcommend.

Hilarious comedy. Highly rcommend.

• Mar 19, 2019

• Nov 23, 2018

Mr Bean is one of my childhood favorite characters

Mr Bean is one of my childhood favorite characters

• Oct 17, 2018

It saddens me deeply to say this, but...this movie is terrible. Which begs the question: why did I watch it an innumerable amount of times as a kid? The only logical answer is all children, including my younger self, are dumb.

• Sep 23, 2018

Ranging from the chicken explosion to the extreme reality rollercoaster, it's a disaster that ends in a good condition. It might not be one of his best film's but Mr. Bean never fails to keep the audience entertained.

• May 08, 2018

Rowan Atkinson enchaine les gags dans une épopée dans le monde de l'art. Même les plus réticents se laissent embarquer dans l'humour et les grimaces.