Downsizing Reviews

• 5d ago

This movie sucked. It's the one movie of my entire life I left early for. It was honestly so awful.

• 5d ago

Kinda funny wholesome movie with fun characters. Terrible ending though.

Kinda funny wholesome movie with fun characters. Terrible ending though.

• Oct 07, 2019

Loved the concept, and it should've been a very clever movie about scale and humanity, instead it's just an underwhelming stage for some weird cheesy, I don't know what the intended genre was actually supposed to be, movie.

• Oct 04, 2019

Another movie that couldn't decide what kind of movie that it wanted to be. I'm not sure exactly whose job that is (writer? director? producers?), but you'd think they'd figure that out before spending all that money. In this case, the movies oscillates between comedy and social-commentary. Both fall as flat as Matt Damon's acting.

• Oct 03, 2019

Easily one of the worst films I have ever seen, do not let the first 20-30 minutes fool you, this movie takes a giant dive and makes me question whether I will ever watch another Matt Damon movie (who I actually liked before him taking OVER 2 hours of my life from me that I'll never get back)

• Sep 26, 2019

This was terrible, boring with an implausible story line, Possibly one of the worst movies I ever sat through.

• Sep 24, 2019

Wonderful sci-fi. Wonderful drama. Terrible comedy. Another example of "subverting expectations" not quite working out so well.

• Sep 18, 2019

Good to begin with and then got progressively worse. Wouldn't recommend watching as was to long and boring, don't waste your time.

• Sep 05, 2019

Good concept, but the plot kept changing. There was no real storyline

Good concept, but the plot kept changing. There was no real storyline

• Sep 04, 2019

Would've been great with Paul Giamatti. I'm a huge Matt Damon fan but this wasn't a good pick for him. Decent movie.