I Spy Reviews

• 2d ago

I guess its not as good as I remembered.

I guess its not as good as I remembered.

• Oct 09, 2019

Eddie Murphy played a great Floyd mayweather. Owen Wilson was a perfect match . One of the funniest movies .

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Sep 19, 2019

Funny at times, but considering the talent and the concept, this should have been better. Eddie Murphy continues a streak, that has been dominated by misses and shows his eagerness to take on sub par roles. Owen Wilson was attempting to launch his role status and this appeared like a slam dunk on paper, but throwing together talent doesn't result in box office glory. Odd filmmaker choice for the concept and a poorly developed plot, result in a par film, that underdelivers. 15/09/2019

• Aug 25, 2019

I spy is too shallow. It's a Mission Impossible rip off

I spy is too shallow. It's a Mission Impossible rip off

• Aug 22, 2019

Pure dumb fun, especially entertaining if you like either of the two leads or other spy spoofs like Johnny English

• Aug 20, 2019

Very uninspiring. Very Bad spy Movie.

Very uninspiring. Very Bad spy Movie.

• May 17, 2019

I don't know what you guys are grading

I don't know what you guys are grading

• May 11, 2019

Funny and entertaining. Eddie Murphy got all the smooth talking smarts needed in the industry.

• Mar 04, 2019

Eddie Murphy has done some many funny comedies especially in the 80's and his stand up specials Delirious and Raw were hysterical. Owen Wilson also has done some very funny movies as well but I Spy was not so funny. There is hardly any chemistry between the two but the only part that I found funny was how Eddie Murphy played Bill Cosby's character considering Bill Cosby hated his dirty stand up but now we all know who the dirty comedian really was.

• Jan 17, 2019

I really enjoy the dynamic of Owen Wilson and Eddie Murphy, Owen has this sort of laid back comedy style while Eddie is more in-your-face. Together they create a perfect composition, like peanut butter and jelly. The movie is definitely funny, and Kelly Robinson is by far one of my favorite film characters of all time, but the overall plot is definitely WILD so I can't actually give this anything higher than a 3. This is one of those great guilty pleasure films for me that I'll watch on a rainy Sunday afternoon when I'm really bored.