Planes Reviews

• Aug 30, 2019

Don't care what the critics say. This was my childhood. When I was about 8, I watched this film in the cinema and enjoyed it. Please people, stop ruining my childhood: Plans, gnome and Juliet, Alvin and the Chipmunks, ETC.. At the time, they were fun to watch and a decent movie

• Jul 24, 2019

What is this disappointment from Disney?

What is this disappointment from Disney?

• Apr 22, 2019

A neat animated movie!

A neat animated movie!

• Feb 17, 2019

It copies the same material as Cars

It copies the same material as Cars

• Feb 14, 2019

This film felt waaaayy too cliche. There was nothing in it that felt original or new, even the world itï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s in isnï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t new, because itï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s based off of the Cars world. Sure it was satisfying to see Dusty win at the end but honestly how else would this film end? It just felt very empty and emotionless. The one scene where they did try to put emotion into, it was WAAYY too forced and didnï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t even make sense for the characters or plot. Wouldnï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)t recommend. If you want to see a movie with a similar plot WATCH ANY OTHER FILM!

• Jan 01, 2019

If you are stuck in a closet with nothing else on your phone you can watch then this is the movie for you

• Oct 28, 2018

This is Cars 2 but planes!!

This is Cars 2 but planes!!

• Aug 12, 2018

This movie was very boring in my opinion and was really hard to understand most of the story elements. However, I saw this when i was around six years old so I may not have understood it very well.

• Aug 10, 2018

What the heck was Disney thinking?? At least Pixar was smart enough to not do this

• Jul 07, 2018