A Haunting in Georgia - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Haunting in Georgia Reviews

August 30, 2014
I saw this for the first time when I was seven years old, and it scared me to death. This is probably the best t.v. documentary I have ever seen. They actually use the real people who experienced these events in the reenactments. Also, this, along with A Haunting in Connecticut, is responsible for creating the t.v. series, A Haunting, which is one of the scariest shows on t.v. in my opinion. I personally believe everything about the Wyrick story 100%, and this documentary made me feel what it would be like to go through their experiences.
November 8, 2012
A "documentary" about hauntings where the church against' demonology does come into play. The sad fact that people believe this film as true makes me sad.
½ October 13, 2012
interesting kinda creepy doc but not great
July 19, 2012
A well done documentary about a real haunting.
October 15, 2011
Interesting "documentary" of events --- just wish the events had more of an edge...
April 22, 2011
hauntings are funn movies
March 2, 2011
loved it but not as much as some of the other hauntiungs
½ September 7, 2010
I LOVE MOVING ABOUT HAUNTINGS , I LIKED THIS ONE, I FELT BAD FOR THE LITTLE GIRL!!
June 2, 2010
Starting with the appearance of the benevolent Mr. Gordy to their daughter Heidi, to scratches appearing on the father's sides, a small family deals with over ten years of a haunting in their home.

This "movie" is basically an extended episode of the TV show "A Haunting". It is filmed in the same style- with voice over and re-enactments.

While not necessarily "scary" in the way of modern horror films, this production is a very good entry into the ghost story genre.
January 20, 2010
ok if u believe in this kinda thing ... good movie... otherwise a big old joke of a film..
November 29, 2009
A pretty decent documentary as in the same vein of A Haunting in Connecticut, but not as creepy. It did have its creepy moments and this was something that I really got into. I've seen several documentaries with this family and Mr. Gordy and the details never seem to change. Well worth the watch if this is the kind of thing you are interested in.
½ October 31, 2009
I saw "A haunting in Connecticut", and it was really good. This one...eh, not so much.
½ October 30, 2009
Really cool! I hope Hollywood doesn't turn this one into a half truth, as well... Poor Heidi!
½ October 21, 2009
Pretty entertaining...creepy in some parts though we were expecting a proper motion picture typa movie...
November 10, 2008
Made for TV titles should be identified better.