A Killer Within - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Killer Within Reviews

½ November 24, 2012
Un premier suspect facilement trouvé, puis un 2ème, et finalement, un 3ème ? Mais qui est le vrai tueur..... Ou LES tueurs...
½ June 1, 2011
bad acting, terribly slow,.boring. i was ready to turn it off before it was over.
March 13, 2011
Good rental. Fairly predictable at the end. Lots of action, I was wincing. Too close to real life so I couldn't watch some of it.
May 19, 2010
Yet another cheesily entertaining action thriller, albeit featuring a really good musical score. I mean, how could I not think that when C. Thomas Howell and Sean Young are the stars? And for the first 1 1/2 hours I was right. But this has perhaps one of the best endings I've ever seen in a movie, rocketing an otherwise subpar film into a good one (a la Sleepaway Camp and Pumpkin). Not that Brad Keller was bad, but with the right director this could've had blockbuster written all over it. Giancarlo Esposito was superb. It's a shame he has never gotten more mainstream recognition for his talents.
February 25, 2009
this was so poorly acted that i turned it off...
½ December 10, 2008
From the overdone music to the horrible acting, this is probably the worst movie ever made. Save yourself, don't ever watch this! And if you do, don't say I didn't warn you.
½ July 10, 2008
If yearbook class and wood shop is filled, try film class instead
I like C Thomas Howell. And the plot synopsis sounded interesting. That's why I picked this movie up. But this movie wasn't even good enough for cable tv. The plot was very predictable; the characters were two-dimensional; the dialogue, acting and blocking were forced. Would have been impressive for a high-school drama/film class, but not a serious movie. The first few minutes of the special feature interviews were painful to watch, so I fast-forwarded through for a while, stopping to listen here and there, and finally gave up. What little I did glean was that it's a first film for most of those involved. This one will keep you thinking long after it's over... and your opinion of it will get worse and worse.
½ March 24, 2008
This movie had potential, but fell through the cracks. To bad.
October 28, 2007
Languages - English, Spanish
½ June 30, 2007
This was actually a really good movie. CTH was really good as usual. Nice plot twists & great music. My favorite scene was the fight Addison has with his wife at the beginning of the movie.
½ June 20, 2007
Great. Excellent plot and twists. Ben Browder proves he is a force to be reckoned with in the acting world. A must see
June 12, 2007
Best movie on Flixster...written by William Peirson.
June 9, 2007
Surprisingly good. Nice movie to watch on a slow afternoon..