A Matter of Sex - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Matter of Sex Reviews

½ April 20, 2013
TV MOVIE. Average. This film is not particularly well made but it highlights the shocking degree to which women were discriminated against in the work place. Based on a PBS documentary called "Women of Wilmar". CBS 1/16/1984
½ May 12, 2012
This must be based on a true story because how could you dream up such a corny plot: women scorn because they want more pay. hello? that is nothing to write home about. What ever happened to quitting in disgust and finding a better job?
½ September 2, 2011
A movie about 8 women who get together and fight for equal rights at their bank job. It's ok for a tv movie. Too bad they lost. They stood up for themselves and fought for what they believe in-I give them credit for that.
½ February 4, 2011
March 21, 2008
I did not really like this movie.
January 28, 2008
im soufiane frome morocco
September 22, 2007
I was gripped by this film! Well acted! Has an early apperance from Judge Reinhold!