A Rugrats Vacation - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Rugrats Vacation Reviews

½ January 15, 2017
A Good Rugrats episode!
September 8, 2016
What a good show when I was a kid. And it's a fun show to see! And funny! I hope they make more rug rats shows!
½ July 27, 2016
What happens when you take a good Nick show such as SpongeBob, Fairly Oddparents, Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power Hey Arnold! or CatDog, a horrible show, and make it even more horrible? You get Rugrats, a steaming pile of unfunny, unexciting, and just plain boring crap with average visuals, no witty jokes, no gross-out jokes, no smart jokes, no slapstick jokes, no innenuendo jokes, just a lot of really, really, bad gags taped together to a rip-off of a bad movie. I think this show is my worst enemy. What's wrong with Klasky Csupo? How hard is it to make a decent show?
February 2, 2015
This was a lot of fun for me as a child. Going off on vacations to see new places and try new foods was extraordinary to me.
February 2, 2015
April 14, 2013
This direct to video movie came before the Rugrats Movie and is better then both big screen movies. Its about the babies going to Vegas for a vaction.The action takes place at a magic show a casnio and breifly at an amusement park. Very good, they should have legthened it about 20 minutes and had be a big screen movie instead of the first movie they made.
January 26, 2013
A Great Rugrats episode!
½ November 6, 2012
Really loved it. I still have this on VHS.
July 24, 2011
Rugrats is awesome! =)
½ June 7, 2011
Good times on television. Good times.
November 16, 2009
awesome movie and cartoon
August 6, 2009
Slots Vegas, here I come! Vikings, buffet antics, indoor dog sledding, clowns and tigers, oh my!