A Separate Peace - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Separate Peace Reviews

March 22, 2008
not bad for a cable production
March 14, 2008
the first one was better
March 13, 2008
...and read the book
February 3, 2008
i didnt really get into the story the same way i got into the movie, but i guess thats normal for everyone. This was one of those films that actually had me thinking about "who i was" for a good long time
January 26, 2008
This was pretty good.
½ December 15, 2007
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
October 28, 2007
Languages - German, English
September 25, 2007
This movie had no point.
September 20, 2007
This is yet another book movie I was surprised by because of how good it was.
½ August 25, 2007
Although I generally don't like comparing books to movies, since both will undoubtedly be very different, this movie dissapointed me because it should have been much better. The original story deserves better representation.
½ August 19, 2007
The noval that started so many movies like thedead poets Society. I dont think that finny was potrayed the spunky all american boy I pictured when I read the book but I did enjopy the film. It didnt compleatly distroy it.
August 3, 2007
based on the book, sad ending though,
½ July 16, 2007
liked the book better but it was still pretty good.
½ June 28, 2007
i dont know why but i love this movie...eventhough they say that the older version is better!!!
June 20, 2007
surprisingly good...considering it was one of the stupid stuff they made us read in school...
June 16, 2007
It wasn't half bad. I liked it. The problem is that I'm so passionate about the novel that I had a hard time seeing past some of the nuances that film overlooked or ignored.

Point being: I liked it rather well.
½ May 6, 2007
I watched it and it wasnt as bad i thought..the book was pretty boring..movie is more interesting.
April 15, 2007
I remember really liking this novel but the movie was pretty slow!
January 27, 2007
The original story from which others sprang. Such as, "The Emperor's Club", "The Dead Poet's Society", and others.
January 11, 2007
i red the book but i really wanna see it, it was totally awesum and real interesting