A Teacher's Crime - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Teacher's Crime Reviews

October 24, 2016
This movie turned out to be a pretty good movie. The storyline was good and so was the characters' chemistry. I just wish the ending would have been a bit different.
½ April 30, 2013
Good lifetime movie.
½ December 18, 2012
Very dull.. But had interesting twist.. This was so made for t.v
July 18, 2012
Decent Lifetime movie.
December 29, 2010
Not as mind numbing as expected, there were different plots at play though, the second one didnt make any sense really!
½ December 28, 2009
Horrible, acting lessons please.
½ July 26, 2009
Hmm... not the most productive use of my time.
June 17, 2009
Lacking in script, acting and dialogue. a D grade film which has a more provocative name than the storyline. Dont waste your time
June 9, 2009
Er et par dager siden jeg såg denne her nå, og jeg har faktisk ikke en ide om hvordan den slutter ! Husker enkelte småting fra starten, men det er ikke nok til oppnå stjerne status hos meg. Skal innrømme at hukommels er mangelvare, sikkert etter mye heading i yngre dager som høyre back, men allikevel....
½ January 18, 2009
Typical anti-male nonsense one has come to expect from TV movies. Cliched plot and horrible one dimensional characters... don't waste your time
November 10, 2008
Played like a Lifetime movie of the week, but a good movie anyway.
½ October 29, 2008
This movie reminded me of something you would see on Lifetime.
October 21, 2008
Low budget film about a teacher who is blackmailed by her student's uncle.
½ August 18, 2008
very good storyline... decent acting... Ashlee Jones ( Carrie ) carries a very strong presence in this film.. I would recommend this to anyone that likes mysterys
August 16, 2008
Well acted. Decent plot line.
½ June 28, 2008
June 23, 2008
Good story. I liked it a lot.
June 21, 2008
Holy cheese drama......but entertaining none the less!
May 17, 2008
Really good movie. Awesome story to it. Pretty sad too. I loved that Jeremy started being a good guy in the movie. I though what they did to that teacher was messed, and killing her father. First of all I didn't think you could die from falling down the stairs but, it looked funny. I love Eric Knudsen in this movie.