So˝ar no cuesta nada (A Ton of Luck) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

So˝ar no cuesta nada (A Ton of Luck) Reviews

October 31, 2011
The story is really good (based on real-life events nonetheless). It would have been a better movie if the acting wasn't so over the top.
July 11, 2010
i fucking loved this movie.
first of all i adore the actors :)
second, i love violent movies and third the story is just awesome.
i love to watch it over and over and over, it's just great, i recomend it to everybody
October 24, 2009
i'd like Colombian films to look much better aesthetically, anyway this movie is enough good and well made to show us the story of these Colombian soldiers who happen to run into a guerrilla money cache; it's not neither boring or slow.
½ May 17, 2009
me gusto un poco al giual que su spin off the la guaca
½ January 28, 2009
es de lo mas lastimero del cine colombiano salvo ciertos detalles que alegran
½ November 11, 2008
Terrible pelicula, escenas sin sentido, actuaciones perversas, lo unico bueno mm es reservado ajajajaaj
October 19, 2008
Excellent acting by a superb Colombian cast. Make sure you watch the extras in the DVD.
September 7, 2008
Quite easygoing morality tale based on a true story. I can't help but smile everytime I think about those poor soldiers who found all that money. It happened here in my country, precisely in the same province I'm currently living in. They found a stash of millions of dollars that belonged to the guerrilla and their life changed, sadly just for a while.
The characters and story, no matter how deeply flawed they are, are funny and really likeable.
½ September 6, 2008
Good Colombian film with really good performances. The movie is funny, engaging, entertaining.
½ July 24, 2008
Una patrulla del ejercito encuentra un monton de dinero de la guerrilla en plena selva... y se lo quedan. No esta mal una vez que empiezas a entender el colombiano.
May 7, 2008
Es interesante como capto el director la escencia misma del acto per se, La historia se cuenta y cada cual la cuenta como la vio.
May 4, 2008
I liked this movie. Interesting how this happens in real life. Money either changes or destroys lives!
April 26, 2008
recomendada ...........
April 26, 2008├▒ar no cuesta nada...
excelente reparto de actores Colombianos
½ April 21, 2008
Fun, however it would be better if the movie had concentrated more on what happened outside the jungle than inside it.
March 13, 2008
Interesante. Un poco mal actuada por algunos, pero... finalmente nos estamos apartando del miiiiiiiismo cine costumbrista colombiano.
February 24, 2008
Must see ! best Colombian movie.
January 29, 2008
Muy divertida y buena actuaci├│n de todos.
Y ademas, lleva una musica echa por la ocasi├│n de Cabas ! =D
January 14, 2008
One of the best Colombian films.
December 28, 2007
Muy buena historia, entretenida, salida de la regularidad del cine Colombiano que parece que por fin comienza a despertar. Muy real y con muy buenas actuaciones.