A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Very Merry Daughter of the Bride Reviews

December 21, 2016
This wasn't as good as it sounded and there wasn't very much romance in it.
November 28, 2014
Not my favorite of Christmas movies,
December 1, 2013
Such a great Christmas. Shows no matter how old you are, you can find love at any age.
December 4, 2012
Cute! Enjoyable Christmas movie.
½ February 29, 2012
You can't go wrong with Hallmark. Not that bad.
November 19, 2010
I loved this movie, it was really cute and all the characters were so believable. It was funny and entertaining. I would definitely reccomend this movie.
October 23, 2010
Brilliant low budget movie with outstanding acting.
April 29, 2010
VERY cute movie!!! I loved the nerdy photographer dude. Ahhh. So sweet. :D And the whole movie is funny and entertaining. I definitely recommend it.
December 13, 2009
I missed most of this movie last night, but it was pretty good from what I seen of it.
½ November 20, 2009
Okay, I had been in an overall good streak of movies for sometime, until I got dragged to watch this over-the-top romantic drama. Other than looking at Joanna Garcia (who's gorgeous in this film) the film has very little to offer, as you already know how it's going to end after the first 10 minutes.
August 12, 2009
kinda lame. hallmark movie. brief 90210 flashback tho (the old one)
July 26, 2009
Filmed in Calgary! I enjoyed this movie although the synopsis I read of it was completely off.
June 22, 2009
A cute romantic comedy that really shows Joanna Garcia's comedic talent. I loved her on Reba & Privileged & she was great in this movie. I was hoping she'd end up with Luke Perry even though he played a jerk! Dylan seemed too young & immature for her & he broke her heart once so why would she take him back? It was hilarious to see Jason Priestley in a small role as a cheating fiancee!
April 19, 2009
bom pra passar o tempo :)
March 1, 2009
Joanna Garcia is excellent in anything she does.
February 9, 2009
Entertaining film, christmas and wedding its a fun and romantic combination