A Bad Idea Gone Wrong Reviews

• Mar 29, 2018

Really bad. Not funny. Rarely will I not finish a movie, and I didn't finish this one.

• Mar 01, 2018

It's funny enough for a viewing and even has a nice little love story to revolve around, but it's just too stupid to be called good.

• Jan 08, 2018

I suggest a new title for the movie: "A Bad movie gone wrong". Actually I dunno how the movie ends, and where has it gone wrong, cause I havent watched it longer than 20 mins. It's a dumb american humor, only retards laugh to these jokes. There isnt much to talk about this movie, its stupid and boring, however one should be worried about 100% tomatometer, it's totally incomprehensible how this movie can get 100% rating. what is happening with this world?

• Jan 06, 2018

I came across this film knowing nothing about it and as such, I had no expectations. I am happy to say that it was a very enjoyable, light-hearted comedy with some emotional surprises thrown in the mix. It being an indie film makes it all the better. The plot is original and though predictable, a good one nonetheless. I recommend anyone who has an hour and a half on their hands to give this film a shot, it will not disappoint.

• Dec 09, 2017

Yeah it was entertaining. Wouldn't rave about it though.

Yeah it was entertaining. Wouldn't rave about it though.

• Dec 06, 2017

It was so funny!!! So glad I got to see it.

It was so funny!!! So glad I got to see it.

• Dec 04, 2017

What was once a slow year for comedies has rounded into a good year for them, and this certainly adds to that. Strong comedic writing and very funny performances.

• Dec 02, 2017

This is a comedy about inept thieves. However it is also an emotional journey about letting go. Extraordinarily moving in parts. Hilarious in others. This movie has complexity missing in current mainstream movies.

• Dec 01, 2017

Quirky, fun, wacky dialog - worst burgulars ever...

Quirky, fun, wacky dialog - worst burgulars ever...

• Dec 01, 2017

A premise that goes nowhere, and Will Rogers character is particularly irritating about his ex-girlfriend. Dude, get past It.