A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood Reviews

• Carol B
    6m ago

It was very good but feel there should have been some indication this is not for small children. Im sure many will assume it is similar to the Mr. Roger movies shown in the past few years.

• Michael P
    27m ago

A great example of how love can change the world.

A great example of how love can change the world.

• Andrew
    40m ago

First of all, Tom Hanks is simply amazing. I am glad he exists. And second, I believe that the world needs more people like Fred Rogers,,,and that our country would be a better place if our leaders listened to people like him rather than whoever is filling their souls. Third, the storytelling here was masterful. It was a simple, yet complex movie that dealt with very difficult issues beautifully. I think Fred would have approved.

• Michael
    47m ago

This movie surprised me with its story about the man, who was the character Mr. Rogers, and his "ministry" with people (a person/family). Touching, moving, enjoyable movie. Questions I have are what led Fred to become the man he became. This hinted at, but it isn't very clear in the movie. Definitely worth your time. If we could emulate just a little Fred Rogers in our own behaviors each day, just imagine how much better our neighborhoods would be.

• Sharon
    55m ago

Liked everything a great lesson on being invested in others,

Liked everything a great lesson on being invested in others,

• Stephanie T.
    1h ago

Excellent acting and inspiring message!

Excellent acting and inspiring message!

• John Greife
    1h ago

Great job by Tom Hanks in portraying Mr. Rogers

Great job by Tom Hanks in portraying Mr. Rogers

• Cathy
    2h ago

Always enjoy Tom Hanks. The movie makes you think about your own life and how events and people effected you. A real feel good movie

• Teresa
    2h ago

Loved the story line. It was wonderful to see how Mr Rogers helped the writer.

Loved the story line. It was wonderful to see how Mr Rogers helped the writer.

• Thomas O
    2h ago

I was not expecting the story to revolve so strongly around a second person. A couple parts were too "artsy" and difficult to accept. Overall, good.