A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood Reviews

A really nice feel good movie. Tom Hanks was superb

A really nice feel good movie. Tom Hanks was superb

• Thomas P
    5h ago

Tom Hanks did a wonder portrayal of Fred Rogers. He was real. The back story was good as well showing Mr. Rogers Christian roots in his interaction with others.

• Dianne
    5h ago

I loved everything about this movie!

I loved everything about this movie!

• careabearasara
    5h ago

Definitely wasn't what I expected but it was still a nice movie! Tom Hanks made Mr. Rogers seems so angelic! was a little on the slow end but it's fit with his personality & the story.

• Sonja H
    6h ago

I liked the different approach to Mr. Roger’s story

I liked the different approach to Mr. Roger’s story

• VT
    6h ago

It got me. In every way. It is such a nostalgic trip and a heartwarming story too. It made me cry several times because the storytelling, the acting, everything is pot on I highly recommend it.

• Fred L
    7h ago

Great story, great acting, really brought out my emotions.

Great story, great acting, really brought out my emotions.

• Sheryl Del Conte
    8h ago

Big fan of Mister Rogers and Tom Hanks.

Big fan of Mister Rogers and Tom Hanks.

• Timothy Wayne J
    8h ago

Fantastic! If we could could just everyone in this world to think like Mr Rogers....we might just like ourselves better!

• Susan