A Beginner's Guide To Endings - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Beginner's Guide To Endings Reviews

September 17, 2015
definately a 3 yuck comedy
July 1, 2014
Great independent film. Well written and executed. I loved it but I know it not everyone's cup of tea.
½ January 26, 2014
Not to bad. Kind of a life lesson sort of thing.
½ December 13, 2013
This movie is comedy, not sure why it's rated so low!
December 9, 2013
Weirdly retarded fun extreme fly by seat of rough shod shorts,this picture will entertain a wider audience than it's budget would'v paid for. would someone get some poster work for this posted please if they have it:)
November 6, 2013
good story of one f'ed family, screwed by there deadbeat. dad
November 1, 2013
really funny and dramatic film. if you enjoyed movies like the royal tenenbaums stranger than fiction you're going love this!
October 30, 2013
Well this was brilliant
October 28, 2013
Good laugh for a weekend night. Don't think too much. Just a few good laughs.
½ September 18, 2013
Unexpectedly good, really enjoyed.
August 4, 2013
8/4/2013: Meh. I good cast, but not all that funny or memorable.
June 16, 2013
A very entertaining film. Highly recommended for film lovers.
½ June 1, 2013
Adorably cute, funny movie. Once again, I'm glad I didn't listen to critics and watched this movie. I really liked it and found it very entertaining.
½ May 19, 2013
Unexpected gem. Funny, quirky, touching.
March 5, 2013
I loved it. Very underrated film. Funny, dramatic, entertaining, had special meaning
October 18, 2012
The veterans - Keitel and Simmons especially - do what's required. But the other players are trying too hard to sell their roles.
½ September 16, 2012
A Beginner's Guide to Endings is too quirky for its own good, with no real sense of a story or narrative to sustain itself, even if on a very thin comedic level. It simply feels like a series of sketches with haphazard plotlines. The performances range from good (Keitel) to tonally all-over-the-map, and are never inherently funny in-and-of themselves. The humor is generally miss, ranging from slapstick to dark, but without really compelling characters and situations to pull it off.

2.5/5 Stars
½ September 4, 2012
Strange, but entertaining
August 30, 2012
saw half of it...so stupid
½ March 2, 2012
reservoir dogs meets trailer park boys, a funny canadian film with many familiar faces