A Belfast Story Reviews
1. As far as i am aware Poles or Lithuanians did not engage in an armed struggle in Northern Ireland never mind get to the heights of First Minister.
2. The Primary School which designed the uniform and badge doesn't even deserve credit.
3. There is probably more than one sole plain clothed officer within the Northern Ireland Police Service.
4. Chief Constables would not tend to meet informants whilst dressed in full uniform, never mind attending murder scenes.
5. The police badge is modelled on the UPS logo.
6. If a gibbering idiot hid a 'burn' mobile phone in a flower pot in a general office they wouldn't be high on the list of recruits for any terrorist organisation.
7. One particularly ridiculous murder, can anyone tell me how it occurred?
8. Platitudes never go down well with audiences so the 50 or so contained in here embarrass and then annoy in equal measure.
9. If a police force/service have enough sense to search a house and plant listening devices they might actually have the sense to search the garages 30 feet away.
10. Why oh why didn't someone who actually had a brain take the idea to a professional film company with a competent cast, good cinematographer and above all a sensible script writer. I am actually ill with the thought that a wider audience, around the world, will watch this and think it bears any semblance to my country or the local 'talent' is indicative of what we actually have here.
Please, please , please take the financial hit and withdraw this dross immediately. I know that some films are so bad they develop a cult status but this goes way beyond that. The worst film I have seen in my lifetime, and i went to the cinema to see Hitman!!!
I don't get why some of the pretentious critics are ragging on it, I went to see the film despite the comments and found it to be a good watch with little of the complaints they mention.