A Bit Of Bad Luck Reviews

• Mar 06, 2020

What a cool little gem this movie turned out to be. Great offbeat humor and a funny tale of revenge. One of the better films I've Cary Elwes in for awhile.

• Mar 13, 2016

A Bit of Bad Luck isn't the comedy i was expecting, i'd call it more dramedy than anything due to the sense of how dramatic the movie is til you come across a funny bit. I'm going to be honest here and tell you that the funny moment comes i do believe halfway through when he Brooks ( Cary Elwes ) meets Mark ( Russell Hodgkinson ) a cellmate that tends to have the better luck over Brooks. The reason why i mentioned it is because of Russell Hodgkinson, he's Doc from the television series Z-Nation. I'm shocked to see this film the way it is when the cast is highly well known like Cary Elwes ( The Princess Bride, Twister ) Teri Polo ( Meet The Fockers ) and Agnes Bruckner ( The Returned ). The movie drags and drags and drags and it's basically Brooks trying to flee this town that apparently knows him and wants him gone, it's the conclusion that brings everything together, even though viewers will piece everything together before its over..