A Bread Factory, Part Two: Walk with Me a While Reviews

• Jan 31, 2020

Maybe too much time passed since I saw "Part 1", or maybe I used all my patience on that film, either way I can just say that this bored me quite a lot.

• Nov 04, 2019

Even better than the first part. You can tell Patrick Wang has a massive... love of Christopher Guest. If you loved Spinal Tap, A Mighty Wind, For Your Consideration, you'll laugh your ass off watching this one. GO SEE IT. I'm gonna copy and past my review for part 1 in this too as a response for people wondering why there are so many 1 star reviews. Newsflash weirdos who spend all their time 1-starring everything, this movie is making fun of pretentious films. It's supposed to be stupid and absurd. I guarantee most of the people who are shitting on it here, didn't watch it and just assumed it was a "pretentious indie movie" because of the title. You can taste the irony that has been completely lost on some of these people.

• Oct 25, 2018

Through bursts of comedy, poignancy, conflict, song, dance, and theatrical whimsy, what emerges is akin to a homespun symphony of soulfulness. A one of a kind cinematic experience, an ethnography of a community told with a profoundly compassionate eye