A Change in the Weather Reviews

• Feb 19, 2018

I can see why many people did not particularly like this, which is fine. There's room for us all. Reminded me of The Party, 45 Years, Being John Malkovich (obviously), and Patterson. The speed and direction is totally in alignment with the characters and the atmosphere. It is rather frustrating, intentionally, I assume, and it works! But it could run people out of the cinema. Great acting, great cast, and when improvised dialogue works, which this does, I appreciate that too. I may not be a professional critic, but I know what I like, and I liked this!