A Child Lost Forever Reviews

• Jul 30, 2015

so amazing. a must see

so amazing. a must see

• Jun 16, 2013

Another sad movie about the failed system and a mother fighting for justice on the death of her son.

• Nov 09, 2012

I want to see the full movie anyone know where I could watch the whole thing Instead of parts?

• Sep 23, 2012

I wish they would release this on DVD or Bluray. This is a heartbreaking story that moves me to tears!

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Sep 17, 2012

So incredibly sad. It's hard to believe people harm children and think it is perfectly ok. Luckily this woman got what she deserved, but a lot of people don't.

• Mar 23, 2008

brill movie you shed a tear!

brill movie you shed a tear!

• Jul 29, 2007

brill.......very sad....movie...

brill.......very sad....movie...

• Dean M Super Reviewer
    Apr 03, 2007

What a heartbreaking and poignant story of a poor small child who was abused and battered to the point of death while his biogoical mother, who left him for adoption when he was born, found out after 19 years later. I'm glad the adopted son's adoptive brother was doing the right thing he told the truth what happened to him. Beverly D'Angelo makes an excellent performance as a mother who fight for the memory of her first baby. And Judith Ivey is really scary as the adoptive mother. This movie based on a real event was excellent.