A Christmas Detour Reviews

• Dec 31, 2018

Likable characters; surprising secondary storyline in terms of size; Bure at her most likeable

• Dec 15, 2018

Absolutely terrible movie, as is the case with most Hallmark films.

Absolutely terrible movie, as is the case with most Hallmark films.

• Dec 08, 2016

cheesy christmas movies are my fav

cheesy christmas movies are my fav

• Oct 23, 2016

Yeah, this is pretty cheesy. It has some seriously contrived moments at the beginning in order to set up the plot, even more than most romantic Christmas flicks.

• Jun 01, 2016

This movie doesn't bring much new to the table, but it's cosy, nostalgic and enchanting. It most certainly keeps you entertained while it lasts.

• Jan 05, 2016

Dj is all grown up! It's nice to see her not as Dj! ;-)

Dj is all grown up! It's nice to see her not as Dj! ;-)

• Dec 15, 2015

I really enjoyed the set up of this movie, it felt different from most Hallmark movies. A nice little holiday movie to watch!

• Red L Super Reviewer
    Dec 13, 2015

Another formulistic Christmas movie. Already-engaged gal is 'forced' to spend time with cute guy, which forces her to reconsider her life choices. I enjoyed the 20-year-married couple who provided a foil to the main combatants.

• Nov 27, 2015

I'm a sucker for these Hallmark movies and this one delivers on every level. Candace is great plus the writing is top notch!