A Christmas for the Books Reviews

• Feb 17, 2021

I felt like this Hallmark Christmas movie was lacking a bit of Christmas spirit. When he walked into her apartment, he commented on how it was decorated like the North Pole, but honestly it was quite plain, boring and not decorated that much! The storyline was not really specific to Christmas either. I also didn't see much chemistry between the lead characters, but I actually liked the character of Valerie better. This was a last-minute surprise addition to the lineup of 2018 Hallmark Christmas Movies, and I think it would have been okay to leave it out. Oh well. I'm just glad I wasn't watching it live, so I could fast-forward through the commercials!

• Dec 11, 2019

No chemistry between the 2 leads.

No chemistry between the 2 leads.