A Christmas Horror Story Reviews

• 3d ago

A HollyJolly Bloodbath This horror is a fun movie with some badass moments

A HollyJolly Bloodbath This horror is a fun movie with some badass moments

• Dec 04, 2018

We love horror Christmas movies, and this was a fun one with some surprising twists on the way :)

• Dec 04, 2018

Dark gritty horrific and a bit of wonderful black comedy. Heck, you could say each segment in this anthology has it's own tone. Lots of jump scares but some weren't as annoying as most horrors. Also pretty bad acting sometimes. But another great Krampus movie to add to the collection! Notable visuals and cinematography and horror elements (all the elements in one movie). Even cliches done well are still cliches. But it's fine. Best ending ever.

• Nov 05, 2018

A really good anti holiday anthology film. With William Shatner being the DJ!

A really good anti holiday anthology film. With William Shatner being the DJ!

• Oct 24, 2018

2 movies about Krampus already? WOW his career sure has improved since last year. Both have watched using boxxy software

• Feb 26, 2018

Several loosely connected stories, revolving around late night Radio DJ William Shatner, serve up a few good scares and a twisted ending.

• Dec 30, 2017

Anthologies usually suffer from the same problem: specific stories being much better / worse than the others it's paired with. In that sense, this is one of the strongest anthology films I've seen, with the qualitative consistency pretty level. Not that it's perfectly unswerving (virgin Mary one is mediocre, Santa one is a blast), but it's still the kind of goofy, creepy fun that many of us need during the holidays.

• Dec 27, 2017

PROS: Enjoyable holiday-themed horror with a handful of scares. Of all the stories in the film, I liked the one in which Santa battles through a zombie elves outbreak. It's pretty out there but a nice change of pace from the film's other stories. Solid ending too. CONS: The story of the kids trapped in the high school basement on Christmas Eve started out promising but was a little anti-climatic.

• Dec 27, 2017