A Christmas Prince Reviews

• Jan 05, 2020

Absolutely revolting, disgusting, and still makes me feel sick thinking about it. The entire movie just had me rolling my eyes at every piece of dialogue as if the entire script was written from a wet dream.

• Dec 26, 2019

I feel that is a real charmer and it ignites a hope in the youth especially those with love aspirations that anything is possible if it done out of love.

• Dec 25, 2019

Far-fetched. Didn't really like the acting. Although the setting and the decorations are splendid. The first movie, in my mind, is the most successful out of the three parts.

• Dec 21, 2019

The writing was just bad.

The writing was just bad.

• Dec 09, 2019

A fun to watch, family friendly rom-com. Think Princess Diaries 2 meets the Hallmark channel. If that's your thing, then A Christmas Prince is perfect. If you're looking for depth and superior acting, then this probably isn't the fit for you.

• Dec 03, 2019

I expected this to be better. Was slow and lacked chemistry. Had some cute moments and okay characters, but the main couple was lacking.

• Nov 09, 2019

This is a christmas cracker. It made my family laugh and smile. The locations are stunning and gives off a wonderful christmas feeling.If you are looking for a cheesy christmas movie on a cold winters evening in December press play.......

• Feb 24, 2019

Paper thin writing. There is a plot, of sorts, a couple of twists but ultimately this is a low-budget fantasy about how the nice girl gets to marry the prince. As-if that was ever in doubt. The dialogue seems to have been stitched together from greeting cards. The palace is pretty. Apparently it's in Romania.

• Dec 24, 2018

In this delightful holiday romance, a New York journalist heads to Eastern Europe for Christmas to report on a prince who's about to be crowned king of his country. Campy but charming and thanks to Rose McIver the film is worth watching .

• Dec 18, 2018

Maybe it's just because I'm a fan of Rose McIver, but I legitimately enjoyed A Christmas Prince. Despite all of its cliched moments and completely predictable storyline, I found myself engaged in the story. In fact, even though I fell asleep while watching it, I finished it the next morning because I wanted to. What is happening to me? Do I like Hallmark-esque holiday movies now?