A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding Reviews

• Dec 13, 2019

Love the cheesy feel good-ness of this movie. What Christmas movies are about!

Love the cheesy feel good-ness of this movie. What Christmas movies are about!

• Dec 09, 2019

I loved the first, so I really enjoyed the second. Though it went even more over the top this time, I was still happy to enjoy the sappy rom-com. The story line was a bit disjointed but had some great moments to make up for it.

• Dec 09, 2019

THIS IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

THIS IS LITERALLY THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME.

• Nov 09, 2019

Not as charming as the 1st but still very enjoyable. You can see where the story is going from around 10 mins in...... the christmas feeling is here and gives you that warm fuzzy feeling. These movies make myself and my wife shout out in plummy accents which adds to the fun.

• Oct 20, 2019

It was not good. No more to say.

It was not good. No more to say.

• Dann M Super Reviewer
    Feb 16, 2019

A formulaic sequel, A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding is a mildly entertaining yet disappointing Netflix original film. As her Christmas wedding approaches Amber is having trouble adjusting to royal protocol and the loss of personal freedom; meanwhile Prince Richard faces a growing crisis as his reform programs are failing and leading to increased unemployment. The acting is pretty bad, but then again so is the script; which couldn't be more cliche or trite. There's just no heart in this supposed romantic comedy. A Christmas Prince: The Royal Wedding is a poorly made film that's rote and uninspired.

• Jan 15, 2019

Great movie definitely want to see another movie in the future. Loved the movie. Amber and Richard definitely deserve to come back on the screen and maybe with new characters!

• Dec 28, 2018

Very average. Best part about the movie was the castle and the snow scenes.

Very average. Best part about the movie was the castle and the snow scenes.

• Dec 24, 2018

A year after Amber helped Richard secure the crown, the two are set to tie the knot in a royal Christmas wedding - but their plans are jeopardized when Amber finds herself second-guessing whether or not she's cut out to be queen, and Richard is faced with a political crisis that threatens to tarnish not only the holiday season, but the future of the kingdom. A little to campy for me but once again my like for actress from the CW networks i-Zombie Rose McIver saves the film . Worth watching .

• Dec 22, 2018

They tried. Princess Emily continues to save the movie.

They tried. Princess Emily continues to save the movie.