A Christmas Wish - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Christmas Wish Reviews

December 1, 2015
Fun and enjoyable for the whole family.
November 1, 2015
A great movie. It talks about the importance of family.
December 12, 2014
Definetely an awesome movie! Sad storyline but a happy ending. The true meaning of Christmas with everyone coming together for support.
November 11, 2014
A truly magical Christmas movie. A must watch on the holiday season.
½ March 18, 2014
loved it..heartwarming holiday movie!
December 19, 2013
An absolutely fabulous Christmas movie!! I'd give this movie a 5+; so outstanding is the script, and the casting is perfect! I would think of going through the holidays without watching this terrific movie over and over!!
December 31, 2012
Just some heartwarming holiday fluff, nothing special here. I remember saying to myself during this movie that I'm a little disgusted how they're trying to suggest that there's good in everyone. That's simply not true. Ever met a republican politician? Anyway, I'm a fan of generic Christmas movies and happy endings, so ya, it was entertaining.
December 22, 2012
I am Stuck in bad Holiday Movies on the Hallmark Channel
December 9, 2012
This is another movie set at Christmas time that is easy to watch with a lovable cast of characters and a sweet, happy ending.
May 27, 2012
I literately enjoyed this movie and recommend every one to take the time to watch it!!!!!!
½ December 25, 2011
It made more sense when it was called A Rootbeer Christmas. It was really cute and a nice feel good hallmark channel movie. I like who they cast as the characters and the little girl was super cute. (I might be biased.)
December 17, 2011
I liked this because it talked about the real Reason for the Season...JESUS! :-)
½ December 8, 2011
Such a beautiful Christmas film. It's just what the holidays are all about: lots of love, giving and of course faith than can move mountains.