A ciascuno il suo (We Still Kill the Old Way) Reviews

• May 31, 2013

Atmospheric (and very political) story of small town mafia and society in Sicily. The English language release title is possibly my favourite title of all time. Sums up the film nicely.

• Jan 13, 2013

Didn't quite get it..

Didn't quite get it..

• Jul 22, 2010

I LOVE Elio Petri + Gianmaria Volonté. They are just the best combination in Italian films . possibly better than Fellini-Mastroianni, I dare to say.

• Jan 12, 2008

Loosely based on Sciascia's novella of the same name, Petri gives us a sweeping vista of Sicily in the late 60s, in all its palm tree laden brutality. Fabulous Bacalov score.