A Cinderella Story: If the Shoe Fits Reviews

• Jul 02, 2019

Sofia Carson is good but Jennifer Tilley is a bit over the top annoying.

Sofia Carson is good but Jennifer Tilley is a bit over the top annoying.

• Jul 08, 2018

It's hot a great storyline and the main guy is a hunk ??

It's hot a great storyline and the main guy is a hunk ??

• Jun 03, 2018

Only watched this because my teenaged daughter asked me to, and even Jennifer Tilly chewing up the scenery couldn't save this nonsensical take on the traditional Cinderella story. The dancing and singing were both subpar, the costume this Cinderella wore to hide her identity was about as convincing as Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana, and the plot was weak at best. Skip this one, because if you watch it you'll be Cinderella sorry.

• Jan 06, 2018

Prefer the other renditions of this movie starring lucy hale and selena gomez.

Prefer the other renditions of this movie starring lucy hale and selena gomez.

• Nov 30, 2017

Not as good as the other ones.

Not as good as the other ones.

• Sep 03, 2017

Another Cinderella story, with or without a shoe. I watched it because I've seen the other three in the series of the present-day adaptations of the classical Cinderella story. After Hilary Duff, Selena Gomez and Lucy Hale, not its time for Sofia Carson. One of the most famous fairy tales of all and the most adapted to the screen as well. That's the negative of this, though being a different version, like the timeline, setting, cast makes it watchable. But still not the best you could anticipate. The lowest one in the series and a warning bell to stop from going for more films in the series. I need not to say anything about the story, it was just altered tale of what you know very well. Except there's no magic. As well as no logic to the actual world. Those disguised scenes were very silly. Simply a timepass film and no more. All the actors were decent. The songs were too. It was made by a choreographer turned director as his first feature film. Not an ideal project for his kind of field of expertise. He could have turned it to full fledged musical, but he didn't. Anyway, some people would enjoy it, particularly the young girls. So, I won't favout it, unless desperate to see it. 4/10

• Apr 24, 2017

This film is the absolute worst. Parts of it made me cringe to the point where I felt nauseous.

• Apr 01, 2017

Super adorable teen fluff with a fun story and a great HEA ending.

Super adorable teen fluff with a fun story and a great HEA ending.

• Jan 21, 2017