A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song Reviews

• Jan 17, 2018

"Pretty doesn't last very long" - Bev van Ravensway -

"Pretty doesn't last very long" - Bev van Ravensway -

• Nov 28, 2017

Why can't I stop watching these movies?

Why can't I stop watching these movies?

• Jul 13, 2017

If the voice matches! So this is the third film in the franchise of modern 'Cinderella' adaptation. It was not like a film series that follows from one film to another. All the films were individual and thematically same at the core, but told from different perspectives with different cast and characters. I have seen the previous two and they were not bad. Maybe you can say I watched it for Lucy, otherwise I was not interested in it. A decent film, but you know, we know the story how everything's going to happen, which is the negative side of giving it a try. I felt they should have altered a bit with the more it to look like a real Cinderella story from the visual aspect. Like suspense between Cinderella and the prince. Though the step-family part was up to the satisfaction in a simple manner. Now coming to that magical event, as this takes place in the modern world and without magics, I liked how they showed that part as much as realistically. But in the name of Bollywood/Indianess, they wrongly depicted everything. I mean the costumes, songs, choreography, all were close to Indian style, except the female costumes, which became Arabian nights. Because Indians won't cover their head or face, culturally or religiously. That was a big mistake and if you are a western viewer, this won't be an issue, so you might enjoy the film. I think it's an okay film, one time watchable film, but I would suggest previous films over this. 6/10

• Nov 05, 2016

Bro I want to see this so bad!

Bro I want to see this so bad!

• Jul 03, 2016

So awesome somethings that i didn't expect in my mind but still awesome

So awesome somethings that i didn't expect in my mind but still awesome

• Feb 02, 2016

Love Lucy hale and this movie is pretty cute. Would watch it again :)

Love Lucy hale and this movie is pretty cute. Would watch it again :)

• Nov 03, 2015

wasn't too keen on the Bollywood theme

wasn't too keen on the Bollywood theme

• Jul 16, 2015

It was alright!!! I never knew Lucy Hale from "Pretty Little Liars" knows how to sing so good. Wow!!! She did pretty good in this role of being the singer big thumbs up for her.

• Jul 13, 2015