A Cold Day In Hell - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Cold Day In Hell Reviews

April 29, 2016
How can Michael Madsen go from this to the H8ful Eight?
September 22, 2012
Unwatchable. Not even a real movie. It's as if someone took a video camera and just started making a Western with their neighbors. When viewing the few Michael Madsen snippets, which appear to have been spliced in, one wonders whether he was blackmailed, or perhaps was being held hostage, to appear in this 'movie'.
½ May 23, 2012
This isn't worth any part of a star. It is probably the worst film I have ever seen [and I've seen quite a few bad ones] and I couldn't watch it all the way through because it was so dreadful - I gave up on hoping that perhaps I'd missed something, that it was a bad comedy perhaps? The acting is wooden, the dialogue is laughable and the production makes it look like an amateur effort. The PR claims that it's the best film Madsen's been in since Reservoir Dogs - oh please! - and has the gall to compare it to Yuma and True Grit - in Lionsgate's wildest dreams.
January 21, 2012
can't believe i wasted 60 baht on this crap
½ October 3, 2011
I nudged the triangle as little as possible, but there's nothing between 0 and 10 to get it to register. Worst film I've seen this year(out of about 70) - heck, the worst I've seen in a long, long time. The production values are epically bad. This is far worse than some of my teenage back-yard film attempts - I know, I may be bias, but seriously. I make it a point NOT to turn movies off, but at the 40 minute mark I realized there was no way the film could recover for a 1/10 - even though I'm forced to give it that rating here. Take your three dollars and donate it. The filmmakers should take every dollar they make and do the same.
August 14, 2011
Worst western I've ever seen.
½ August 11, 2011
Typical western with the tried and true story of a gunshooter ready to clean up the town from the corrupt local politicians. The acting was poor from some of the minor characters but it made a watchable movie from a very small budget.
July 13, 2011
I found one user hate it so much, he didn't even give it half a star. He just left it blank!
July 12, 2011
Cast: Michael Madsen, Ronald Bumgardner, Kimberly Campbell, Debra Carlsen, Heather Clark, Tripp Courtney, Stan Fink, Stephen Gilliam, Jim Hilton, Billy Joe Royal, David Topp, Richard Kinsey

Director: Christopher Forbes

Summary: Stripped of his home and family, once-stalwart Civil War sharpshooter William Drayton retreats to higher ground, only to find a daughter he believed to be dead. Now, with renewed spirit, he takes up arms against a ruthless robber baron.

My Thoughts: "I really don't understand what made Michael Madsen even attach himself to such an extremely awful film. Hands down the worse film I have seen, and there have been plenty. Every bit of it is bad. I don't know what else could be said about it. I feel embarrassed for Madsen. Can he not get any better offers? I am just baffled by his decision to do this film. VOID it people. I can't even bring myself to give it half a star."
June 22, 2011
Painful to watch. Worst movie of the year?