A Day in the Life (2007) - Rotten Tomatoes

TOMATOMETER

——

——

AUDIENCE SCORE

Critic Consensus: No consensus yet.

A Day in the Life Photos

Movie Info

Onyx rapper Sticky Fingaz directs and stars in this hip-hop musical about a gangster who becomes caught up in a bloody war between two feuding crime families while struggling to leave the streets behind. When Black's family raids one of Stick's drug houses and kills two of his men, Stick is forced to choose between leaving it all behind or seeking revenge and feeding the cycle of violence. It's a difficult decision that's made even more arduous when Stick's girlfriend reveals that she's pregnant. Word on the street is that Black has just put out a contract on Stick, and now a pair of detectives is hot on his trail. Desperate, Stick decides to flee the country with his girlfriend and start over. Just as they're about to board their flight, a gunfight erupts at the airport and all hell breaks loose.

Watch it now

as Murder
Show More Cast

News & Interviews for A Day in the Life

Critic Reviews for A Day in the Life

There are no critic reviews yet for A Day in the Life. Keep checking Rotten Tomatoes for updates!

Audience Reviews for A Day in the Life

Gang life or better life. This film was done by Sticky Fingaz. A rapper/actor. Not a whole lot on him exept he made one of the wierdest movies made to man. The story follows Stick(Fingaz) who must choose between a peaceful life with his girlfriend or help out his cousin. After two family members get shot. Its up to him to make the decision before its to late. Not going to say much on this film. Exept its like watching a very long rap video. Fingaz tries to play this man who has to choose his way of life which is a dilema we have seen in every gang movie. Nothing new and this is a rather silly film. I guess I gave it a near decent score because it was unique. All you need to know is that the days of my life...is not like theirs. 1.5/4

xou xiong
xou xiong
½

The movie gets an automatic 50% just because the entire movie is rapped and in rhyme. Other than that this movie has absolutely nothing going for it.

Jake Peffer
Jake Peffer

A Day in the Life Quotes

There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

Discussion Forum

Discuss A Day in the Life on our Movie forum!

News & Features