A Day Late and a Dollar Short Reviews

• Sep 02, 2016

There's a lot of drama to go around for this family But Whoopi Goldberg is the glue that holds her kids together So many secrets start popping out that these people start seeing faults of their own they didn't know they had Viola next to her health declining deals with her husband divorcing her and getting her kids to look past each other With so many loose ends to tie up Viola just wants happiness where it counts Goldberg, Ving Rhames, and even Mekhi Phifer are excellent playing troubled individuals Every family squabbles but it's always a parents job to keep it from falling apart

• Jul 12, 2015

great story, but I wanna know what happened to the child molester and the child beater.

• Sep 06, 2014

Decent movie. Whoopi delivers as always. Family wins out in the end.

Decent movie. Whoopi delivers as always. Family wins out in the end.

• Aug 28, 2014

The ending was nice.

The ending was nice.

• Jul 25, 2014

What a film!!! Films like these don't come to theaters because they're TOO REAL!! This is a movie about life; life in all it's beauty and it's ugly. This movie is about family; family and all their ups and downs. I recommend everyone see this film. Oh..and have some tissue!

• Jul 19, 2014

Whoopi Goldberg's newest movie, left me in tears, is now available on DVD.

Whoopi Goldberg's newest movie, left me in tears, is now available on DVD.

• Jul 17, 2014

Loved this movie!!! I laughed I cried n I related to things that happened in this movie. I recommend this movie!!! The cast is GREAT all in all AWESOME movie!!!!!!!!!

• Apr 26, 2014

It was good. Nice to see an all star cast in a made for tv movie that actually had a good cohesive plot.