A Dog's Journey Reviews

• 3d ago

Pretty good. Nothing to go crazy about but definitively one of the best "dog" movies out there.

• ALMiibo
    May 04, 2020

Some outcomes are predictable, but this film can still make people feel emotional and is very heartwarming. The actors did a great job and the story is lovely.

• Apr 27, 2020

Loved it was very heartwarming

Loved it was very heartwarming

• Apr 13, 2020

Pretty sad for a PG movie, but I love dogs so that's part of the deal. Better than the first as it had a bit better story from what I remember.

• Apr 11, 2020

I liked the movie very much :)

I liked the movie very much :)

• Apr 11, 2020

It's an absolutely cathartic. The characters have depth, and there's elements of the film that are relatable to almost anybody. I bet there's not one grown man who isn't ready to cry by the end of this film.

• Apr 05, 2020

Beautiful movie.....❤

Beautiful movie.....❤

• Mar 31, 2020

Every single one who have had a dog will cry. The movie implicates us dogs always be with us wherever and forever. It reminded me of my first dog adopted when I was six years old. We spent time together for over 14 years. I have a feeling that she is here for me and my family even though we can not see her. I like this film.

• Mar 26, 2020

this exact movie has been made WAY too many times. the only good thing about this movie is the dogs. SO CUTE. the dogs are the standouts of the film.

• Feb 18, 2020

If you love dogs, you will cry.

If you love dogs, you will cry.