A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow up Timmy Turner Reviews

• May 04, 2019

Lacking any of the wonder, creativity, or moral thinking of the original show, Grow Up Timmy Turner is a complete, hollow addition to Butch Hartman's catalog.

• Feb 08, 2018

Now this is the Fairly Odd Parents i go for, better than the cartoon. :)

Now this is the Fairly Odd Parents i go for, better than the cartoon. :)

• Jan 31, 2016

The creativity and clever writing from the original is torn apart to a cliche'd mess of bad acting, and a horrible message about growing up (something they already did perfectly in Channel Chasers)

• Jan 24, 2016

Now this is true entertainment. Possibly the greatest movie since Bee Movie, A Fairly Odd Movie: Grow up Timmy Turner is a movie that truly deserves an Academy Award. it's hilarious, bold, imaginative, and emotional beyond measure. It's scarily relatable and will leave you crying, laughing, and wanting more. This is a truly legendary movie that may never be topped.

• Mar 31, 2015

It actually followed the main idea of the original series with most of the same cast giving an overall good performance.

• Mar 23, 2015

im a dick head and hate this movie.

im a dick head and hate this movie.

• Sep 06, 2014

Pretty embarrassing to watch predictable and brings up some really disturbing questions. Should have been animated because everyone acts like cartoon characters. I expected worse but its still bad pretend it doesnt exist lalalalalalalala

• Aug 30, 2014

This compelling movie features Drake as Timmy Turner, who made an amazing cartoon seem so alive. However, I found the movie a bit much for me, and being a 22-year-old male, the plot just hit a little too close to home in what is happening in my life right now. I am experiencing a lot of troubles in my love life, and these matters are too mature for any youths. I also find the idea of harnessing the power of fairies for an oil company way too unbelievable. I mean, come on, am I right?! Despite the plot holes, I did enjoy Drake and his wonderful performance, both in the soundtrack and the role of Timmy Turner.

• Jul 27, 2014

It had its ups then down. Then in the end...50/50.

It had its ups then down. Then in the end...50/50.

• Dec 13, 2013

While there are a few funny moments and a few good actors, this movie is a cliché-ridden mess that's nothing short of a mockery of one of the shows I really enjoyed growing up.