A Fantastic Fear of Everything - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Fantastic Fear of Everything Reviews

August 6, 2017
It's not as bad as the reviews make it out to be, unfortunately it's not particularly good either.
½ June 24, 2017
Much better than some give it credit for. Seems like a very short film, but is a showcase for Simon Pegg
½ May 31, 2017
Simon Peg has his own unique comedy ungrasped by the masses.
½ October 20, 2016
me encantó la historia del erizo
October 4, 2016
Pretty funny and great acting. in the beginning is quite slow but it develops after that.
August 16, 2016
I thought that the movie was good. The dialogue was clever and had a really specific sense of humor. It's more than just a comedy and that's what's important. It focuses and real life problems and takes different viewpoints on it. The entire movie was ironic and that was a pleasure to watch.
July 13, 2016
Brilliant. No car chases, no superheroes, wonderful madness. Sets, wardrobe, casting spot on.
June 15, 2016
I like Simon Pegg, but this was just so so.
April 16, 2016
After favs like Shaun of The Dead and Hot Fuzz, it's sad to see Simon Pegg star in meaningless stupidity such as this.
½ January 19, 2016
run time hear says 2hours 20mins. my run time was 1hour 40mins. so thats a whole 40mins. cut out. not sure it deserves such a low rating its no classic but sure give it a watch once it gets funnier as it goes on. simon pegg stars
½ December 26, 2015
I sort of thought that Simon Pegg was in a position to choose his vehicles. This is not a vehicle, unless you consider a Yugo a vehicle. You keep watching, thinking that it's setting up for something great; it's not.
August 21, 2015
I tried. Really I did.
½ August 13, 2015
though simon pegg is his same old self, FFE is just mediocre otherwise and incredibly boring.
August 2, 2015
pegg saves this film with a strong lead role. the rest of the film is dark and off putting.
July 6, 2015
Hilarious and weird! And basically a one man show for Simon.
½ June 13, 2015
This was very hard to follow, it's slow and badly executed and the ending was all too predictable.
½ June 7, 2015
Though Simon Pegg still pleases and there's some laughs to be had, A Fantastic fear of everything is hindered by a terribly overstretched story and unnecessarily long run time that will turn off many before it's over
½ May 29, 2015
I actually liked it.
March 26, 2015
it had great directing style, and simon pegg was really great in it... it was all working, not knee slapping funny, but great non the less... until the ending occurred. then it all felt forced, with a cliche and un-probable ending. it was a disappointment, but leading up to the last Act, it was pretty good, just didn't have any payoff.
cool music
great cinematography
great directing
amazing style to the entire film
and the production design was also fantastic
...it's just that the story lacked actual plot and ending(but peggs performance carried it through as I was entertained until the end)
March 16, 2015
Everything that can got wrong for this shut in who happens to be scared of everything, will go wrong.