A Few Hours of Spring - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Few Hours of Spring Reviews

November 30, 2016
Except for one cathartic scene at the end, this bleak and sleep-inducing film feels like an empty exercise in silent resentment, as it tries the very opposite of any other family drama and is centered on two miserable human beings who never talk through their issues.
½ October 1, 2016
This comes out to me as a simple theme TV movie. People with rather boring lives have some issues they have a hard time resolving. The mother is about to pass to the other side and chooses her time rather early, I found. Most people would spend fortunes to stay alive a few months. Well done though since I felt like a voyeur the whole time.
½ October 1, 2016
½ July 9, 2015
There was so much potential. The story, its narrative & directing are so thin however- in an usual Frenchie way. Some nice acting though.
April 25, 2015
Como mucho del cine francés esto resulta lento, aburrido y buenísimo. La historia de eta madre y su hijo, un tanto perdedor, gira alrededor de la eutanasia y de la falta de comunicación entre los dos por conflictos muy profundos. Muchos temas alrededor de esta gran película sencilla y con grandes actuaciones. Gracias al EuroCine Bogotá
½ February 8, 2013
Porte par la presence dense d'un Lindon prive de son capital sympathie, le drame peine a trouver un souffle propre a le faire decoller d'un quotidien juste mais atone.
September 30, 2012
Emouvant, mais avec un léger manque de rythme
½ September 28, 2012
The topics were interesting cancer, death and aging but, I didnt like the way it was presented. I think an American version would have been more interesting.