A Four Letter Word Reviews

• Mar 19, 2012

A Four Letter Word is surprisingly good, this may be cliche, but when it is done right you get a powerful typical gay film. Great performance by all our leads, great romantic dialogue, and just simply wonderful setting.

• Jun 09, 2011

Casper Andreas does it again! Directs another thought provoking, funny and sweet film about the dating scene..Many of the characters from his previous movie "Slutty Summer" appear on this one. There are several humorous situations, characters, and setups to ask the question of how it is possible to maintain the integrity of gay love in an atmosphere of unbridled hedonism, replete with orgies (or "fourgies"), transvestism, and naked yoga. The main protagonist is Luke (Jesse Archer), a serial playboy that considers trying out a life of monogamy when he meets the shamelessly handsome Stephen (Charlie David) at his favorite gay bar. But a secret Stephen's been keeping from him could be a deal-breaker when it comes to true love. Then Peter (Steven M. Goldsmith) prepares to move in with his boyfriend while watching his straight boss (Virginia Bryan) questioning her sexuality..Luke's character was hilarious! Definitely recommend the film and plenty of eye candy! :-)

• Dec 01, 2010

This movie was all over the place. I was looking forward to it as I am a fan of Charlie David's. It was good to see him cast as a bad guy for a change. Writing was ok and there were parts of the film that were fun but it's definitely a film for an urban gay audience. I will say this - the production value was VERY good for a low budget indy movie. Alas, that did not make up for the deficiencies.

• Oct 28, 2010

I watched it twice and that is rare for me. This is so entertaining. If u r gay, go watch it, Recommend 90% tomato meter, forget the critics!

• Jun 28, 2010

No es una excelente película, tampoco tiene grandes actuaciones sin embargo la ideas es buena y logra despertar cierta simpatía

• Jun 26, 2010

it wasn't as good as I expected. I only watched this for Charlie David (from Dante's Cove.) It dragged on and on. Had some funny parts though.

• Apr 14, 2010

Could you make it a bit gayer, please? Seriously, I like gay movies. I like the gay stereotype too, but please, don?t overdo it! It seems they?re trying to make fun of the queer guys/community. Do. Not. Like. I tried to overlook it, but the main character was way too much. I liked the other characters. What about the story? Descent enough, I just didn?t ?feel? it. The actors are bad, and not even that good looking (I did sort of fancy Zeke, but he?s not handsome, he?s weird and quirky). Maybe it?s cool if you?re gay and like comedy. I?m neither gay nor a comedy fan.

• Mar 15, 2010

Surprisingly better than I expected

Surprisingly better than I expected

• Mar 13, 2010

Underneath all the glitters and glam of stereotypical gay movies, this one has a cute story.

• Sep 09, 2009

Cute lighthearted gay comedy.

Cute lighthearted gay comedy.