A Good Day To Die Reviews

• Aug 03, 2008

Best cowboy movie ever

Best cowboy movie ever

• May 27, 2008

Best movie ever. Have watched it over and over again and never get sick of it. great characters........who could not love Corby and Gypsey.

• Apr 15, 2008

A good day to die is anyday they have a nonstop marathon of the Gilmore Girls with the only alternative being to watch all three Lord of the Rings movies.

• Apr 11, 2008

You can see it coming but it is well done and of course, Sidney can't be beat

You can see it coming but it is well done and of course, Sidney can't be beat

• Jan 20, 2008

Sidney Poitier~ my hero!!!

Sidney Poitier~ my hero!!!

• Nov 20, 2007

not bad bt it mkes u cry realy does

not bad bt it mkes u cry realy does

• Sep 16, 2007

kinda of weak plot. Billy Wirth, bad actor, hottie though and JAMES CAVIEZEL.

kinda of weak plot. Billy Wirth, bad actor, hottie though and JAMES CAVIEZEL.

• Aug 04, 2007

This is my favorite mini series of all time! It is bittersweet and makes me cry. I have watched it so many times that I have lost count. This is the bad version, cut down to only 2 hours. Watch the 4 hour version and you will be in heaven! Romance, western intrigue, and more! I am a White Wolf and Rachel fan.

• Jul 13, 2007

Congratulations to the filmmakers, truly a (TV) movie so awful I have nothing further to say on the subject.