A Hazard of Hearts Reviews

• Aug 04, 2014

Terribly sweet and terribly corny as you'd expect but the cast do their best. A very young Helena BC is a feisty heroine, Diana Riggs is fun as the evil mother, Edward Fox camps it up as the cad and Marcus Gilbert is swoonworthy, too beautiful for words and the perfect romantic lead. Quite enjoyable even tho it wasn't likely to win many plaudits!

• May 15, 2012

Sappy romance story, but well done. I enjoyed it.

Sappy romance story, but well done. I enjoyed it.

• Dec 17, 2009

Fab movie, excellent romance, I like the scene where the two main characters are in the hallway and he's looking at her with Love and desire and she hides behind the door :)

• Aug 10, 2009

Actors were good in their parts.

Actors were good in their parts.

• Jul 25, 2009

I know this is a little fluffy but I LOVE this movie. Just watched it again for the umteenth time and it still makes me happy :)

• Jul 02, 2009

Ooh, so sugary and romantic :P But you can't help liking the sweet taste :) All in all, fairly entertaining (and yes, I am a sucker for "they finally got each other" -stories... and Barbara Cartland's novels <3)

• Apr 19, 2009

I love Marcus Gilbert.. and I love this movie so so so much.. watched it like 15 years ago.. and remember it ever since then.

• Feb 07, 2009

Think I have seen this. Is a story based on a book by Barbara Cartland. Romantic story